In the interest of being eco friendly this popular design is now available in three options:
- A digital pdf download as a template for printing yourself at home, with the instructional ebook.
- A printed fabric template on organic half panama cotton all ready to stitch onto.
- A complete kit with all materials, a complete project in a box all ready to go.
Knowing that you avid stitchers out there might already have lots of thread, accessories and tools, I have put together a range of options for this cute moth design. Some of which you can use your own threads and materials.
FREE EBOOK! - Available for a limited period the fabric template has a free copy of the ebook with step by step instructions that is suitable for beginners and advanced alike.
OTHER NEWS! ..... I have launched my You Tube channel showing short 'How to' videos covering subjects that I wish I knew when I was starting out just two years ago:
- How to do a straight stitch.
- How to do a split stitch.
- How to fix fabric into an embroidery hoop.
- Preparing to stitch.
Here is a link to my You Tube channel, please be gentle with me, I'm a novice when it comes to videography ....... all feedback welcome!
If you'd like any further information then please get in touch by email at email@example.com ..... it would be lovely to hear from you!
Very best wishes