Personalised Embroidery Kit.
Create your own stitched artwork working from your photographs.
These creative stitch packages are designed for any level of skill, from beginners to accomplished embroiderers.
Working from your photos, I will show you how to achieve professional results and make accomplished art for your walls. You could select any photo, it could be a portrait of a loved one, a special place, or even a house, anything at all! It is similar to painting by numbers but using threads, I will show you where to put the colours for maximum effect.
If you would like tuition with this, please see my other Personalised Embroidery Kit.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER SAVE £40 WITH FREE UK DELIVERY
Please note that due to the bespoke element of this project that the delivery could take up to four weeks although we will try to deliver much faster and will keep you updated. This is for UK delivery, worldwide delivery could take a little longer.
Contents of the kit:
Contents of the package:
- Printed cotton linen fabric with your image, maximum size 70cm x 50 cm.
- 20 Skeins of high quality DMC embroidery threads specially selected for your artwork.
- Embroidery Scissors.
- Embroidery Needles.
- Thread bobbin holders.
- Ebook with detailed instructions, hints and tips.
- Online access to video content.
- Thread colour guide for your image.
- Postage is available to the UK and Worldwide.
How it works:
- You send the image to me, digitally or by email/post.
- I digitally enhance your photo and print it onto linen fabric.
- I select 20 full skeins of DMC stranded embroidery thread especially chosen for your image.
- I package all of the items and send to you with the ebook link.
- The ebook will be emailed to you following checkout.
The course content will include:
Depending on the image selected:
- How to paint with thread.
- How to stitch eyes, facial features, skin and hair tones.
- How to stitch buildings or landscapes, straight lines and curved lines.
- Colour palette choices and planning.
- Transferring black and white images into colour.
- Framing the piece on completion.
- How to display your artwork.
- This makes a lovely gift and it can be sent directly to the lucky recipient with a gift card and personal message of your choosing.